The Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers offer members month-to-month membership rates. Members of the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center in Clinton also have access to the Whitehouse Station facility. Members of the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center in Whitehouse Station may use Clinton for a nominal fee. Couple, family and courtesy rates (youth age 12-21 and seniors age 60 and over) are also available.
Special corporate memberships and civil servant discounts are available. There are discounts for patients of Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center, Center for Nutrition & Diabetes Management, Center for Advanced Weight Loss, Hunterdon Healthcare’s Physical and Occupational Therapy and Hunterdon Healthcare’s Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation program. Hunterdon Healthcare employees and affiliates also receive a discount on membership.
Daily and weekly guest pass rates are available. Members may bring a guest with them for a special discount. The Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers also have a member referral rewards program.
The Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center’s members enjoy access to an indoor 5-lane lap pool, a wide variety of cardio equipment, weight training equipment and free weight area, aerobics, yoga and spin studios, indoor walking/jogging track, co-ed whirlpool, sauna, steam rooms (Whitehouse has ladies sauna and men’s steam room) and complete locker facilities with showers.
- Physical activity pre-screening questionnaire
- Fitness assessment
- Personalized fitness program
- Access to personal trainers
- Licensed and certified staff
- Medical staff oversight
- Physical therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation (stage 3)
- Personal training – group or individual
- TRX training
- Les Mills programs
- Indoor power cycle
- Mind-body classes (Yoga, Pilates, Barre)
- Aquatic exercise classes
- Children’s swim classes and lessons (Adult lessons available)
- Massage therapy
- Specialized Yoga, Tai Ji, Kung Fu, Karate
- Sportsmetrics™ certified trainers
- Senior fitness
- Special population programmings such as Arthritis Aquatics and Functional Movement Improvement for people with a variety of chronic diseases
- Customized programs tailored to pre-surgery or post-therapy and rehabilitation
- Community support programs
- Prenatal & postnatal exercise programs
- Free monthly educational health seminars
- Towel service
Please note: Some of the services listed above offered at the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers have an additional fee to membership. Members always enjoy a discount for many of these services and non-members are welcome to experience specialty classes, massage, and personal training at a non-member rate.
Our membership coordinators welcome speaking with you and providing a tour.
537 Route 22 East
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889
Membership Coordinator: Robin Schneider
1738 Route 31 North
Clinton, NJ 08809
Membership Coordinator: Karen Faulkner