Members and non-members may take advantage of hiring a personal trainer to help meet their fitness goals. A personal trainer helps to motivate clients, set goals, provide feedback and expert guidance.
Benefits of Hiring a Personal Trainer
There are reasons movie stars and financial moguls use personal trainers. There are many benefits of working with a personal trainer and its one of the fastest, easiest, most successful ways to improve your health and fitness. Today, personal trainers are used by people of all fitness, age and economic levels to help make lifestyle changes those people could not achieve by themselves.
Consider the following benefits of hiring a personal trainer:
- Improve your overall fitness – a personal trainer will monitor your progress and fine-tune your program as you go to help you achieve cardiovascular health, strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance and coordination.
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight – a personal trainer will help you set realistic goals and safe strategies for body fat reduction, weight reduction and management, body shaping and toning, all while providing the encouragement you need.
- Learn to stick to it – a personal trainer can provide the motivation and tools to help you overcome your biggest obstacles to exercise while helping develop a lifestyle that places a high priority on health and activity.
- Focus on your unique health concerns – a personal trainer can work with your physician, physical therapist or other healthcare providers to develop a safe and efficient program that will speed your recovery and reach your health goals, no matter what your medical needs may be.
- Find the right way to work out – a personal trainer will teach you the correct way to use equipment and develop appropriate form and techniques for cardiovascular work and free weight training.
- Stop wasting time – a personal trainer will design an effective and efficient program specifically for you to achieve maximum results in minimum time.
- Learn new skills – a personal trainer can improve your overall conditioning and develop the specific skills you need to try something new like learning to ski, playing golf, improving your tennis game or getting ready for a wilderness adventure vacation!
- Enhance your body, mind, and spirit – many personal trainers can provide mind-body activities such as yoga or tai chi sessions to help you uncover new insights about yourself or find potential you didn’t realize you had.
- Benefit from the buddy system – a personal trainer becomes your partner and is committed to meet regularly to provide you with individualized attention and support.
- Take charge of your program, do it your way – with the right personal trainer, you can find the exercise program that works best for you. Whether it be a demanding program or a gentler approach, we have a trainer that can meet your needs. You can decide where you train, how often and for how long.
Please learn about all our personal trainers by clicking here. Still not sure or need help selecting a trainer who is right for you? Call Cheryl at the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center in Clinton at 908-735-6884 or Whitehouse Station at 908-534-7600 and she will find the best match to fit your health needs.