- Intro to Powercycle –Sunday, December 1st at 10:30 am.
- Driver Safety with AARP – Thursday, December 12th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. $15.00 for AARP members, $20.00 for non-AARP members.
- Alternative Approaches to Managing Pain for Older Adults – This is a FREE talk with Rocky Schwartz of Prevention Resources. This talk is for older adults and caregivers. A light lunch is included. Pre-registration is required. Monday, December 16th from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm.
- Fun to Create – Make your own holiday wreath. Monday, December 16th from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm. $35.00 for members, $40.00 for non-members. Instruction and supplies are included.
- Intro to Power Cycle – Sunday, December 1st at 9:45 am.
- Class Change for December 1st only. The Sunday 8:30 am BodyPump class will be BodyStep.
- NEW Class – BodyPump is now being offered at 6:30 pm on Thursday nights.
- Fun to Create – Make your own holiday wreath. Tuesday, December 10th from 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm. $35.00 for members, $40.00 for non-members. Instruction and supplies are included.
Enjoy the festivities of the season and stay active. A good health goal for this time of year is, “Don’t gain, just maintain!” We look forward to seeing you!!
There are no education series scheduled for December.
To view additional upcoming Education Series events in 2020, please click here.
To access the Hunterdon Healthcare Community Calendar.
To access the 2019 Physician Reference Guide.