Happy October Wellness Center Members!
We’ve been open since September 12th and we are happy to see many of you enjoying our services once again. The sounds of the machines whirling, weights clanging, water splashing, instructors singing and members’ conversing is like a beautiful musical symphony!
For those who have chosen to remain on freeze until December 31, 2020, please remember your membership will be reactivated on January 1st, 2021. At any time you may stop your freeze and return to your workout. Please let us know and we will make the necessary adjustments to your account.
Just as a reminder, no dues were charged in September to make up for the time lost when the NJ State mandate closed our doors in March. Monthly membership dues for all active members and all permanent locker fees will be reinstated this month.
Six months have been added to all yearly membership expiration dates.
If you have any further questions or comments, please direct them to our membership coordinators:
Mary T. Benyola
Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers
Phase 2 Reopening Guidelines
- In order to keep an accurate capacity count, members will now be required to scan out when leaving.
- Showers will be available. The locker rooms will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the course of the day.
- A limited number of lockers will be available for your use. Please only use lockers that are not blocked by the yellow tape. There is an available locker every 6 feet.
- Please disinfect your locker before and after use. Spray bottles will be available for your personal use. Please return your spray bottle before checking out of the center.
- There will be no towel service. Please bring all of your own amenities for showering.
- Reservations will no longer be required for using the fitness floor. Reservations will still be required for lap swim, the therapy pool, and group fitness classes. We have lifted the 3 times per week allowance. You now have unlimited visits.
- Members will continue to be screened and have their temperatures taken.
- Masks are required for all indoor activities with the exception of the pools. No gaiters, bandanas or N95’s with exhalation valves will be allowed as per Hunterdon Healthcare rules.
- There will be no reservations required for the hot tub. It is first-come, first-serve.
- Only 1 person can be in the Whitehouse hot tub and 3 is the max for Clinton.
- There is a 15-minute time limit for the hot tub.
- No one is allowed in the hot tub during the 15 minute cleaning time (the last 15 minutes of every hour). Please plan accordingly.
To access the Hunterdon Healthcare Community Calendar.
To access the 2019 Physician Reference Guide.