Happy June!! Summer is around the corner. Here is a preview of what is happening. Keep your eyes open for our “State Park Power Cycle Program” and our “Dog Days of Summer” all-inclusive exercise program!! More information coming soon!
- Intro to Power Cycle – Sunday, June 2nd at 10:30 a.m.
- There is a Power Cycle class being added on Mondays at 9:00 a.m.
- The Monday 9:00 a.m. and Friday 5:00 p.m. Pound classes are being canceled for the summer. Look for Pound again in the fall!
- The Tuesday 6:00 a.m. Power Cycle class is moving to Thursdays at 6:00 a.m.
- The Friday evening schedule is changing for the summer. Strong will be at 5:30 p.m. and CXWorx will start at 6:30 p.m.
- Intro to Power Cycle – Sunday, June 2nd at 9:45 a.m.
- TRE™- Tension Reducing Exercise – Monday, June 3rd from 4:30-5:30 p.m. or Thursday, June 20th from 1:00-2:00 p.m. $18.00 for members and $24.00 for non-members. TRE™ is an innovative series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension, and trauma.
Member Appreciation Day is Tuesday, June 11, 2019. All members who come in to work out will be entered into a drawing for a free summer membership (June – August 2019). Don’t worry about billing…. although the Appreciation Day is after our June billing process, we’ll take care of you!! PLUS – ALL guests of members work out for free!! As an added bonus, we are offering Double Member Referral Rewards all summer long. Now is a great time to exercise with a friend and get fit together!
Attention NEW Members!!
Our New Member Social will be held on Thursday, June 13, 2019. Come meet other members, visit with the staff, learn more about member benefits and services. We’ll discuss our summer programming, offer fitness tips and share some summer recipes. All attendees will receive a complimentary guest pass and be entered to win a summer membership. Light refreshments will be offered. Feel free to bring friends or family!
COMING IN JULY…
- Adult Group Swim Lessons – Clinton and Whitehouse Station, July 12th -August 19th. 6 weeks – $90.00 for members, $120.00 for non-members (option to pay an additional $60.00 for pool practice time and/or full use of the facility for the 6 weeks). Mondays 5:45 pm -6:30 pm and Fridays 11:00 am – 11:45 am in Clinton or Saturdays 12:45 pm – 1:30 pm in Whitehouse Station.
- Beginner Tai Chi – Whitehouse Station, July 9th-30th. 4-week session on Tuesdays 11:00 am-12:00 pm – $43.00 for members, $61.00 for non-members.
- Intro to Karate and Self Defense – Whitehouse Station, July 8-29th. 4-week session on Mondays at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm. $60.00 for members and HMC employees and $75.00 for non-members.
- To register for classes at Clinton, call 908-735-6884. To register for classes at Whitehouse Station, call 908-534-7600.
Annual Summer Power Cycle Challenge for 2019
Click here for more information!
June Education Series:
FREE to members and the community!
Topic: CPR Basics – Choking & Hands-Only CPR
Speaker: Paul Hutchins, Coordinator, Center for CPR and Public Access Defibrillation
Wednesday, June 12th, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center
1738 Route 31 North, Clinton
To register, call 908-735-6884
Thursday, June 13th, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center
537 Rte. 22 East, Whitehouse Station
To register, call 908-534-7600
To view additional upcoming Education Series events in 2019, please click here.