Wellness Centers Open Houses: October 7th – 13th
Get active and fit with us. Guests work out for free all week. Special exercise program to track your exercise. Complete activities and be entered to win a $25.00 gift card, 1-month membership or a combination of both!! Hope to see you there and remember, you receive a special thank you gift if you refer a new member to join!!
- Powercycle – Tuesday, October 1st at 6:00 a.m. (instead of Bootcamp, this week only).
- Intro to Power Cycle – this month’s intro class will be held on Sunday, October 6th at 10:30 a.m.
- Bootcamp – will be Mondays at 9:00 a.m. (this is a temporary change until our new Combat instructors are trained).
- Sh’Bam – NEW 30-minute class will be offered on Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m.
- Water Aerobics – NEW class will be offered on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m.
- Driver Safety with AARP – Friday, October 18th from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – $15.00 for AARP members, $20.00 for non-AARP members.
- Fun to Create – Make your own fresh flower arrangement in a pumpkin. Monday, October 21st from 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Price TBD.
*There is still room in our Fall session of Children’s Group Lessons. Please call the front desk for availability of levels and times.
- Intro to Power Cycle – this month’s intro class will be held on Sunday, October 6th at 9:45 a.m.
- Power Cycle Class – the Monday 6:00 a.m. class will be a combo of Cycle and Core.
- Sunday – 8:30 a.m. Class – is changing to a 1-hour Pump class (this is a temporary change until we find a new Step instructor).
- CXWorx Class – normally on Sunday at 10:00 a.m. is moving to 9:30 a.m.
- Sh’Bam Class – normally on Sunday at 10:45 a.m. is moving to 10:00 a.m.
- Restorative Yoga – Saturday, October 19th from 11:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. $30.00 for members, $40.00 for non-members.
- Fun to Create – Make your own fresh flower arrangement in a pumpkin. Monday, October 21st from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. Price TBD.
Topic: TRX Benefits & Demonstration
Speaker: Maria Vitale
Wednesday, October 9th
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center
537 Rte. 22 East, Whitehouse Station
To register, call 908-534-7600.
Thursday, October 10th
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center
1738 Route 31 North, Clinton
To register, call 908-735-6884.
To view additional upcoming Education Series events in 2019, please click here.
To access the Hunterdon Healthcare Community Calendar.
To access the 2019 Physician Reference Guide.