The Wellness Centers will be open from 8:00 am-2:00 pm on Labor Day. Please join us for the following Group Fitness Classes.
8:30-9:30 am – Power Cycle with Paul
9:00-10:30 am – BodyPump/Core with Maria
9:00-10:00 am – BodyFlow with Diana
8:15-9:15 am – Power Cycle with Beth
9:15-10:15 am – Water Aerobics with Beth
10:00-11:00 am – Yoga with Shelby
Group Fitness Updates:
Water Volleyball has been added on Monday mornings at 8:00 am
Power Cycle has been added on Tuesdays at 6:00 am
Aqua Pilates has been added on Tuesdays at 8:00 am
Shaolin Gong Fu (Specialty Class $$) will begin on 9/7 on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm
The Thursday night 6:45 pm BodyPump class has been changed to Wednesdays at 6:45 pm
Specialty Yoga with John is returning on 9/2 from 10:30 am-12:00 pm ($$)
Thursdays 6:45 pm – BodyCombat with Jean
The Mon night Power Cycle will now begin at 5:45 pm
The Mon night Zumba will now begin at 6:15 pm
Karate (Specialty Class $$) will begin on 9/13 – Mondays 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
The Tuesday 5:30 pm Barre Class will begin at 5:00 pm
The Tuesday 4:15 pm Power Cycle is moving to 6:00 pm
The Friday 4:30 pm BodyFlow class will change to 5:00 pm starting 9/10. It will be held at 4:30 pm on 9/3.
Specialty Classes returning in September
Shaolin Gong Fu – Tuesday nights at 5:30 pm in Clinton with Dave**
Specialty Yoga – Thursdays at 10:30 am in Clinton with John**
Karate – Monday nights at 7:00 pm in Whitehouse with Dein**
**There is a cost associated with these classes. Please call the front desk for pricing.
Meet our new Massage Therapist – Sharon Milanese
You can call Sharon many things…a professional dancer, a teaching artist, a pilates practitioner, a Zero Balancer, and a Massage Therapist. Sharon is a compassionate human being who is fascinated with the moving body. She has been immersed in the world of movement as a professional dance artist, educator, and bodyworker for over 20 years and is in love with the limitless exploration that is possible with the human form.
Sharon’s approach to bodywork is centered around science-based clinical assessment and the role the nervous system plays in all aspects of movement and manual therapies. She integrates all of her talents to address your specific goals and concerns. Sharon will work with you to alleviate aches and pain, release restrictions of movement, ease physical and emotional distress, and find tools that you can use to support your health and well-being. Sharon will be taking clients Monday afternoon/evenings in Clinton and Wednesday afternoons in Whitehouse starting Wednesday, 9/8. She will also have weekend hours once a month. Please call the front desk to schedule an appointment.
New Member Special – Personal Training!
Please click here to learn more about our new personal training special. Two – 30-minute sessions for $60.
Building Healthier Workplaces
Gym memberships have a very important role to play in the battle against physical inactivity. According to the World Health Organization, companies are in a unique position to fight inactivity.
The Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers want to promote healthy work environments! Corporate memberships are available for small and large businesses and can be customized to fit the unique needs of your company. Our goal is to promote wellbeing in and outside of the workplace to help create a better quality of life for our community.
Employers interested in implementing a Corporate Membership, please contact Robin Schneider at email@example.com for more information and corporate membership rates.
Employees may inquire at the Front Desk to determine if their employer is enrolled in our Corporate Membership Program.
A Few Reminders:
- Members will continue to be screened and have their temperatures taken.
- *As of May 28th, Members were no longer required to wear a mask indoors while visiting the Wellness Centers. We strongly encourage our non-vaccinated members and guests to follow the CDC guidelines and continue to wear a mask and maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- Operational hours may increase as demand dictates.
- Our saunas are open with occupancy limits posted.
- Our steam rooms are open with occupancy limits posted.
- Our class schedules, formats, and capacities have continued to increase over time.
- Virtual and outdoor classes will continue to be offered.
- Reservations are still being taken for all Group Fitness classes and Water Aerobic classes.
- Showers are available. The locker rooms will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the course of the day.
- Please disinfect your locker before and after use. Spray bottles will be available for your personal use. Please return your spray bottle before checking out of the center.
- There will be no towel service. Please bring all of your own amenities for showering.
- Please DO NOT leave membership requests (freeze, cancellations, etc.) on our voicemail. All membership requests must be made in writing (email, mail, in person or fax).
- Please do not leave your belongings in a locker overnight. Our lockers are for daily usage. Locks will be cut if left for extended periods.
- Please do not stand on the track. The track is there for walkers/runners. Please be respectful of others while they work out.
Hot Tub Rules:
- There will be no reservations required for the hot tub. It is first-come, first-serve.
- There is a 3 person max limit in Clinton and a 2 person max limit in Whitehouse.
- All Aquatic Area safety protocols will remain in place until further notice from the Department of Health.
If your class is scheduled to be outside, please sign up for that class with the outdoor option. These classes may be moved inside in the event of inclement weather. If you would like to be one of the people to participate indoors with limited capacity (only in the event of rain), please sign up for the same class indoors as well as the outdoor option. If the outdoor class gets canceled, you will receive an email, however, you should still come for the indoor class if you have signed up for it. Cancellations will occur at least one hour prior to the class.
If you are interested in participating in our virtual program, please email Shelby at firstname.lastname@example.org to be granted access. This is included in all active memberships.
If your membership is frozen, you can have access to the virtual classes for $30 monthly.
To view all class schedules, please click here.
Please be assured, we will continue to practice our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing practices and ask you to continue to clean your machines and equipment before and after use. Your safety remains our top priority.
Thank you for adhering to the State guidelines throughout this past year. Your gracious compliance helped to keep our entire Wellness Family safe!
If you have any further questions or comments, we welcome your phone calls to our Front Desk!
Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers
To access the Hunterdon Healthcare Community Calendar.
To access the 2020/21 Physician Reference Guide.