Happy November and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are taking the time to enjoy the beautiful foliage. November is a time of gratitude and our staff would like to express our appreciation for our members. We value your loyalty and are thankful that you have chosen the Wellness Centers for your health & fitness needs.
THANKSGIVING DAY UPDATE:
The Wellness Centers will be open from 8:00 am-2:00 pm on Thanksgiving Day. Class Schedules are as follows:
8:30 am Power Cycle with Paul
8:30 am BodyFlow with Diana
9:00 am BodyPump with Erin
8:30 am Power Cycle with Beth
8:30 am Water Aerobics with Kathy
9:45 am Chair Yoga with Kathy
The classes have been added to the member portal scheduler.
There will be a 1 hour delayed opening on Friday, 11/26. The Wellness Centers will open at 7 am, rather than 6 am.
The Thursday 10:15 am Zumba Gold class is changing to Senior Fitness
The Friday 5:00 pm BodyFlow class will now begin at 4:45 pm
Water Aerobics has been added on Fridays at 9:00 am
Special note for Whitehouse Water Aerobic attendees: As you are aware, these classes are quite popular and a Friday morning class has been added. Many of your fellow members are unable to get into classes. We are asking that you limit your sign-ups to 3 – 4 water aerobic classes per week until we are able to add more. We would like to see everyone have a chance to enjoy the program. It is imperative that you call to cancel if you are unable to attend. If you fail to do so, you will be charged a $10.00 penalty. Please understand that the waitlist for these classes often has 8-10 people on them and they deserve the spot if you are unable to attend. Please do your best to cancel as early as possible to give us time to contact the next person on the list. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
WELLNESS CENTER MISSION 22 CHALLENGE:
On behalf of the Wellness Centers and the Mission 22 staff, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation for your generosity in support of our Veterans. We raised over $500 – far exceeding our target goal of $220!
We are very grateful for your support of Mission 22 and our nation’s heroes!! This Veteran support network will greatly help the efforts to end veteran suicide due to Post Traumatic Stress as well as other issues veterans are facing today. Thank you for helping us make a difference in the lives of our country’s servicemen and women.
Starting November 25th, the Wellness Center will be hosting a 12 Days of Gratitude Workout Challenge. See attachments for details.
The Wellness Centers are helping those in need this holiday season by supporting The United Way and The Salvation Army with their Community Donation Drives. The generosity of our staff and members will help support many families within our Community. If you are interested in participating, please:
1.) Pick a tag from the tree or garland
2.) Purchase the item(s) requested on each tag
3.) Tape the tag onto the item
4.) Place your donation into the Gift Bin near the Front Reception Area
Thank you for your kindness in supporting these programs!
We are still looking for lifeguards and fitness trainers. If you or anyone you know is interested in employment, please contact us.
Fitness Trainers, please email Cheryl Getz at email@example.com
Lifeguards, please email Shelby Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Healthier Workplaces
Gym memberships have a very important role to play in the battle against physical inactivity. According to the World Health Organization, companies are in a unique position to fight inactivity.
The Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers want to promote healthy work environments! Corporate memberships are available for small and large businesses and can be customized to fit the unique needs of your company. Our goal is to promote wellbeing in and outside of the workplace to help create a better quality of life for our community.
Employers interested in implementing a Corporate Membership, please contact Robin Schneider at email@example.com for more information and corporate membership rates.
Employees may inquire at the Front Desk to determine if their employer is enrolled in our Corporate Membership Program.
A Few Reminders:
- Members will continue to be screened and have their temperatures taken.
- *As of May 28th, Members were no longer required to wear a mask indoors while visiting the Wellness Centers. We strongly encourage our non-vaccinated members and guests to follow the CDC guidelines and continue to wear a mask and maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- Operational hours may increase as demand dictates.
- Our saunas are open with occupancy limits posted.
- Our steam rooms are open with occupancy limits posted.
- Our class schedules, formats, and capacities have continued to increase over time.
- Virtual and outdoor classes will continue to be offered.
- Reservations are still being taken for all Group Fitness classes and Water Aerobic classes.
- Showers are available. The locker rooms will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the course of the day.
- Please disinfect your locker before and after use. Spray bottles will be available for your personal use. Please return your spray bottle before checking out of the center.
- There will be no towel service. Please bring all of your own amenities for showering.
- Please DO NOT leave membership requests (freeze, cancellations, etc.) on our voicemail. All membership requests must be made in writing (email, mail, in person or fax).
- Please do not leave your belongings in a locker overnight. Our lockers are for daily usage. Locks will be cut if left for extended periods.
- Please do not stand on the track. The track is there for walkers/runners. Please be respectful of others while they work out.
Hot Tub Rules:
- There will be no reservations required for the hot tub. It is first-come, first-serve.
- There is a 3 person max limit in Clinton and a 2 person max limit in Whitehouse.
- All Aquatic Area safety protocols will remain in place until further notice from the Department of Health.
If you are interested in participating in our virtual program, please email Shelby at firstname.lastname@example.org to be granted access. This is included in all active memberships.
If your membership is frozen, you can have access to the virtual classes for $30 monthly.
To view all class schedules, please click here.
Please be assured, we will continue to practice our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing practices and ask you to continue to clean your machines and equipment before and after use. Your safety remains our top priority.
Thank you for adhering to the State guidelines throughout this past year. Your gracious compliance helped to keep our entire Wellness Family safe!
If you have any further questions or comments, we welcome your phone calls to our Front Desk!
Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers
To access the Hunterdon Healthcare Community Calendar.
To access the 2020/21 Physician Reference Guide.