10 Very Important Guidelines to Consider!
- If you feel sick, stay home. We are taking the temperatures of all members, staff, and guests entering the Wellness Center.
- There is a screening process as you enter the Wellness Center and a Health Declaration for you to sign.
- As of May 28th, Members will no longer be required to wear a mask indoors while visiting the Wellness Centers. We strongly encourage our non-vaccinated members and guests to follow the CDC guidelines and continue to wear a mask and maintain 6 feet social distancing. Prior to May 28th, masks are required. Signage will indicate “Mask Zones” as a friendly reminder to mask up. Wearing a mask helps protect you and your fellow members. Per the New Jersey Department of Health, masks/face coverings are required to be worn by all members while in the facility at all times…masks must be worn in the aquatics area with the exception of swimming or exercising in the water.
- Practice social distancing at all times. Equipment will also be spaced to allow for social distancing to be maintained while working out.
- We are able to accommodate 50% of the facility’s maximum permitted occupancy. The sauna, steam room, and child care will remain closed at this time.
- The water bottle filler is available but the water fountains are closed.
- Group Exercise schedules and class capacity are adjusted to follow the Governor’s guidelines. Outdoor classes will remain on the schedule – weather permitting. We are also offering virtual exercise classes.
- To allow for deep cleaning, hours of operation have been adjusted until further notice.
- Clinton: See Hours of Operation, Whitehouse Station: See Hours of Operation, Lambertville: See Hours of Operation.
- Email communications are regularly sent out to members with any updates/reminders as well as posted to the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center’s website, wellness.hunterdonhealthcare.org, Facebook, and Instagram page.
We are here for you!
We practice the 4 “S’s” To Keep You Safe
Your safety is our top priority. While in our care you can trust that we practice the 4 “S’s”.
Safety Gear – (*As of May 28th, Members will no longer be required to wear a mask indoors while visiting the Wellness Centers. We strongly encourage our non-vaccinated members and guests to follow the CDC guidelines and continue to wear a mask and maintain 6 feet social distancing.) If you choose to wear a mask, please follow Hunterdon Healthcare guidelines on which masks are NOT permitted: neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with exhalation valves, including N95 or K95s.
Sanitize – We enforce strict sanitization protocols for our facilities, surfaces, equipment, and hand hygiene.
Screenings – Every employee is screened before work and every member is screened before entering the facility.
Social Distancing – Stringent social distancing measures to maintain 6 feet distance or more between you and others.
Your health and wellness are our #1 priority.