10 Very Important Things to Know!
- If you feel sick, stay home. We will be taking the temperatures of all members and staff entering the Wellness Center.
- There will be a screening process as you enter the Wellness Center and a Health Declaration for you to sign.
- Masks will be required. Signage will indicate “Mask Zones” as a friendly reminder to mask up. Wearing a mask helps protect you and your fellow members. Per the New Jersey Department of Health, masks/face coverings are required to be worn by all members while in the facility at all times…masks must be worn in the aquatics area with the exception of: while swimming or exercising in the water.
- Practice social distancing at all times. Equipment will also be spaced to allow for social distancing to be maintained while working out.
- The gym will open in phases. During Phase I we are able to accommodate 25% of the facilities maximum permitted occupancy. Due to the limited capacity, only members will be permitted entry during Phase I. the hot tub, sauna, steam room and child care will remain closed at this time.
- The locker rooms will be closed with the exception of the toilets and sinks. The water bottle filler will be available but the water fountains will be closed.
- Group Exercise schedules and class capacity will be limited and adjusted to follow the Governor’s guidelines. Outdoor classes will remain on the schedule – weather permitting. We will be offering virtual exercise classes – more to follow.
- To allow for deep cleaning, hours of operation will be adjusted until further notice.
- Clinton & Whitehouse Station – Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Lambertville – Monday and Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Tuesday/Thursday/ Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m..
- Email communications will be sent out to members with any updates/reminders as well as posted to the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center’s website,wellness.hunterdonhealthcare.org, Facebook and Instagram page.
We are here for you!
We practice the 4 “S’s” To Keep You Safe
Your safety is our top priority. While in our care you can trust that we practice the 4 “S’s”.
Safety Gear – Wearing face masks. We make sure all our members and staff are protected. Hunterdon Healthcare will not be allowing members or staff to wear the following types of masks within our facilities: neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with exhalation valves, including N95 or K95s.
Sanitize – We enforce strict sanitization protocols for our facilities, surfaces, equipment, and hand hygiene.
Screenings – Every employee is screened before work and every member is screened before entering the facility.
Social Distancing – Stringent social distancing measures to maintain 6 feet distance or more between you and others.
Your health and wellness is our #1 priority.