10 Very Important Guidelines to Consider!
- If you feel sick, stay home. We are taking the temperatures of all members, staff, and guests entering the Wellness Center.
- There is a screening process as you enter the Wellness Center and a Health Declaration for you to sign.
- Masks are required. Signage will indicate “Mask Zones” as a friendly reminder to mask up. Wearing a mask helps protect you and your fellow members. Per the New Jersey Department of Health, masks/face coverings are required to be worn by all members while in the facility at all times…masks must be worn in the aquatics area with the exception of swimming or exercising in the water.
- Practice social distancing at all times. Equipment will also be spaced to allow for social distancing to be maintained while working out.
- We are able to accommodate 50% of the facility’s maximum permitted occupancy. The sauna, steam room, and child care will remain closed at this time.
- The water bottle filler is available but the water fountains are closed.
- Group Exercise schedules and class capacity are adjusted to follow the Governor’s guidelines. Outdoor classes will remain on the schedule – weather permitting. We are also offering virtual exercise classes.
- To allow for deep cleaning, hours of operation have been adjusted until further notice.
- Clinton & Whitehouse Station – Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Lambertville – Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Tuesday/Thursday/ Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m..
- Email communications are regularly sent out to members with any updates/reminders as well as posted to the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center’s website, wellness.hunterdonhealthcare.org, Facebook, and Instagram page.
We are here for you!
We practice the 4 “S’s” To Keep You Safe
Your safety is our top priority. While in our care you can trust that we practice the 4 “S’s”.
Safety Gear – Wearing face masks. We make sure all our members and staff are protected. Hunterdon Healthcare will not be allowing members or staff to wear the following types of masks within our facilities: neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with exhalation valves, including N95 or K95s.
Sanitize – We enforce strict sanitization protocols for our facilities, surfaces, equipment, and hand hygiene.
Screenings – Every employee is screened before work and every member is screened before entering the facility.
Social Distancing – Stringent social distancing measures to maintain 6 feet distance or more between you and others.
Your health and wellness are our #1 priority.