When You Arrive
Checking into the facility is a little different from what you’ve experienced in the past and may take a few extra minutes.
In addition to checking in with your membership key tag:
- Prior to your first workout at the Wellness Centers, our Health Declaration Form must be completed and signed either electronically or in person. The Health Declaration form will also be available at the front desk.
- You will need to verbally respond to a brief health questionnaire. The following questions will be asked:
- Have you had any direct contact with a sick person who is known to have COVID-19 illness in the past 14 days?
- Have you been advised by any healthcare provider to self-quarantine within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Body aches
- Sore throat
- We will also conduct a temperature check using a touchless infrared thermometer.
- You will need to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask and note that this is required. No one will be allowed to enter the building without a mask on. (*As of May 28th, Members will no longer be required to wear a mask indoors while visiting the Wellness Centers. We strongly encourage our non-vaccinated members and guests to follow the CDC guidelines and continue to wear a mask and maintain 6 feet social distancing.)
- If you are wearing a mask and register a temperature of 100.0 F or less, you will be allowed to enter the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center.